Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log on to banking 365.

Options
  • 03-01-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Iv tried to sign in a few times in the last hour but can't seem to be able to do it. Is the site down for some reason?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭The other fella

I just tried again and signed in successfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon The other fella, 

Thank you for your posts here today. 

I am sorry to hear that you experienced difficulty while logging in online today however, I'm delighted to hear that you've since successfully logged in. 

If you experience any further difficulty, please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Im having trouble today logging in with the app on iphone. Keep getting "Error, we are unable to.." message when trying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

adox wrote: »
    Im having trouble today logging in with the app on iphone. Keep getting "Error, we are unable to.." message when trying.
    Hi adox,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We're aware some customers experienced slow response times when trying to log in earlier today. This has since been resolved and you should now be able to log in.

Thanks
    Tara O 

• Registered Users Posts: 20 onthebrink

I have been trying to log in for the past hour so the issue has not been resolved yet.  It was the same yesterday.  Getting "Error, we are unable... message also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

onthebrink wrote: »
    I have been trying to log in for the past hour so the issue has not been resolved yet.  It was the same yesterday.  Getting "Error, we are unable... message also.
    Hi onthebrink,

Can you please refresh your browser and try logging in again? We've been assured that the site should be working normally now.

Thanks
    Tara O

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Thanks, yes its working again for me now.

Advertisement