If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canton DM 75 Glass

Options
  • 03-01-2017 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Folks, I was looking at purchasing a sound bar, I have only 3ft of space on the TV stand so I was looking at the Canton DM 75 glass sound bar, I believe it's in stock in your Belfast store at £299, would you be able to do anything on this price with the January sales going on, Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Folks, I was looking at purchasing a sound bar, I have only 3ft of space on the TV stand so I was looking at the Canton DM 75 glass sound bar, I believe it's in stock in your Belfast store at £299, would you be able to do anything on this price with the January sales going on, Thank you.
    Hi Tomahawk777.

Apologies for the delay

Unfortunately the best price at the moment would be the listed £299

Stock is super tight on these at the moment but there are more due. We have sold any stock we had here at our Belfast store.

I could offer free shipping on this if that helps any?

Any questions let me know.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Tomo,

if you are shopping in YoYo I've just reduced the € price inc delivery to €369 from €399

don't think anyone else is that competitive at the moment?

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc  Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Tomahawk777

Hi Tomahawk777.

Apologies for the delay

Stock is super tight on these at the moment but there are more due. We have sold any stock we had here at our Belfast store.

Thanks Kenny, I'll take the £299 with free shipping to the Rep, how can I do this to include the free shipping, as in pay?  could you also tell me is the Dm75 2.1 an upgrade model for this year?  how much does that cost?  Thank you

Hi Tomahawk777.

Apologies for the delay

Thanks Kenny, I'll take the £299 with free shipping to the Rep, how can I do this to include the free shipping, as in pay?  could you also tell me is the Dm75 2.1 an upgrade model for this year?  how much does that cost?  Thank you
    Hi Tomahawk777.

If you drop us a PM with your contact number I can give you a shout for the order :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Tomahawk777

Hi Kenny, someone did ring me from your store, but they would only give me free shipping if I payed in Euro, I wanted to pay £299 sterling with free postage to the south which I understood that's what you said in your earlier post. Your sterling to euro rate would really meant that I payed the shipping anyway and a bit more, maybe you could look at this for me as I'm still interested in The Canton DM75 Glass, and there is another model replacing it soon. Thank You.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny, someone did ring me from your store, but they would only give me free shipping if I payed in Euro, I wanted to pay £299 sterling with free postage to the south which I understood that's what you said in your earlier post. Your sterling to euro rate would really meant that I payed the shipping anyway and a bit more, maybe you could look at this for me as I'm still interested in The Canton DM75 Glass, and there is another model replacing it soon. Thank You.
    Hi Tomahawk777,

Apologies for this. I will get someone to call you asap and quote you with free shipping.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭whydoibother

Hi, Tom
    I am interested in the canton too... could you tell me about the new model? You say there is a new model coming out soon? 
    Thanks

Hi, Tom
    I am interested in the canton too... could you tell me about the new model? You say there is a new model coming out soon? 
    Thanks
    Hi whydoibother,

I have been looking this up online and can't find anything about the new models. I have checked on Cantons website and can't find anything on this either.

Many thanks

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.