Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something to do...

• 03-01-2017 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hello Forum.

I'm only working 12 hours per week these days, mainly evenings/nights. I'm looking to do something in the mornings/afternoons Monday-Friday. I don't do well training on my own and feel I need to be a part of a group or team to keep momentum.

Are there any activities around Dublin during the day, fitness or sport, that I could get involved with that take place when everyone else is working? Might be a long shot, but I'm open to anything that will improve my health and fitness.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭freemenfitness

There are a large number of kickboxing, mma and bjj gyms around the city that are open and running classes during the daytime that might be worth checking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Pat D. Almighty

martineatworld, if you're reading this, I can't reply to your private message as the system tells me you've too many messages in your inbox.

Thanks.

Advertisement