Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer parts shop in Cork City?

Options
  • 03-01-2017 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

I am looking for computer parts, to be exact: pc case and monitor. Because of it's size and weight it's not ideal for me to buy it over Amazon.

So does anyone know any pc part shop? Argos doesn't sell pc cases and monitor selection is quite limited (mainly Samsung).

I don't have a car, I can only use public transport

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

bonjurkes wrote: »
    I am looking for computer parts, to be exact: pc case and monitor. Because of it's size and weight it's not ideal for me to buy it over Amazon.

So does anyone know any pc part shop? Argos doesn't sell pc cases and monitor selection is quite limited (mainly Samsung).

I don't have a car, I can only use public transport

Thanks!

PC Maestro on Princes street sell components. I've only bought a mouse and a USB/Sata cable off em but the guys working there seem sound.

EDIT: Maplins also sell cases

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Maplin will take your kidneys.

Get onto Komplett or elara online.
    They'll ship with no hassle from within Ireland.

Advertisement