Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

notification of cancellation within 14 days

Options
  • 03-01-2017 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'd like to cancel my account. I am within 14 days. I've tried via your customer support number however you hung up my (I've recorded this for proof)
    Please feel free to PM me for account details, however please take this as notification.
    thanks 
    Irishgrover

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,
    I'd like to cancel my account. I am within 14 days. I've tried via your customer support number however you hung up my (I've recorded this for proof)
    Please feel free to PM me for account details, however please take this as notification.
    thanks 
    Irishgrover
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]irishgrover,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. All cancellations would need to be submitted via the cancellations team on 1901, unfortunately I would be unable to arrange this from here. Sincere apologies I cannot assist you further.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Thanks Pamela, did you read my message?
    I was 'disconnected' when being transferred by cs to cancellations....
    I've already tried without success to do what you suggest.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Thanks Pamela, did you read my message?
    I was 'disconnected' when being transferred by cs to cancellations....
    I've already tried without success to do what you suggest.....
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I did [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]irishgrover [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]however unfortunately I would be unable to process a cancellation from here. You can also contact the cancellations team on 1800303600.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement