Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Device deposit charge on bill

Options
  • 03-01-2017 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Having been a Meteor bill pay customer for 2 years I switched to eir last month. I paid €249 upfront for my Galaxy S7 and a €75 deposit. The meteor/eir employee told me the €75 deposit would be returned following my 6th bill. However on your website it states 12 months - and if i do not pay via direct debit. I have direct debit set up.

So how long will I have to wait for this deposit to be returned?

Thanks
    Luke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

LpPepper wrote: »
    Hi,

Having been a Meteor bill pay customer for 2 years I switched to eir last month. I paid €249 upfront for my Galaxy S7 and a €75 deposit. The meteor/eir employee told me the €75 deposit would be returned following my 6th bill. However on your website it states 12 months - and if i do not pay via direct debit. I have direct debit set up.

So how long will I have to wait for this deposit to be returned?

Thanks
    Luke
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]LpPepper,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The deposit should be returned on the seventh bill once all direct debits are met. Has the six months passed? I'll have this statement on the website flagged with the online team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement