Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia Android TV 46" or larger

Options
  • 03-01-2017 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

Pretty specific I know, but I'm trying to find the best price on a Sony Bravia Android TV, looking for something 46" or bigger (not much bigger).

Anyone recommend anything other than Harvey Norman/ PC World/ Amazon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Pretty specific I know, but I'm trying to find the best price on a Sony Bravia Android TV, looking for something 46" or bigger (not much bigger).

Anyone recommend anything other than Harvey Norman/ PC World/ Amazon?

I've used Richer Sounds in the past, think they've got a forum on here, haven't checked their prices for this request, but they're usually competitive with everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭onekeano

I'm in the market myself for something similar at present ....also look at DID and Powercity.........

Roy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

When I got my my 43" android bravia last year richersounds were cheapest

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭onekeano

I tried to purchase 2 different TVs yesterday - both were out of stock. Apparently sheds loads of TVs are being sold because they "are great value". I was actually in Currys a few days ago and they were bringing in walls of very large TVs - seems to me like Celtic Tiger is back.

Anyway, my advice would be do your research and then go to http://pricespy.ie/ to check prices. I did buy a lot of stuff from Richer Sounds a few years ago and found them really good for price & service but on the 2 TVs I was looking to buy yesterday they were more expensive on 1 and €30 cheaper on the other - but that wouldn't justify me heading up North for same.

Roy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Pretty close to buying this which they will price match with DID at 979 euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement