Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freight Forwarder -- Atlas Forwarding LTD

Options
  • 03-01-2017 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys, I'm new here so I apologize if this is the wrong section.

I will be importing a fair bit of equipment for my business over the next 6 months so I am looking into freight forwarders.

Does anyone on here have any experience with atlasforwarding.com? Their rates seem to be very competitive.

Thanks in advance.
    Jimmy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

Jimmydonnn wrote: »

I will be importing a fair bit of equipment for my business over the next 6 months so I am looking into freight forwarders.

Does anyone on here have any experience with atlasforwarding.com? Their rates seem to be very competitive.

Thanks in advance.
    Jimmy

Hello Jimmydonnn,

I have assisted quite a few members of boards.ie over the last 7 years and I would be happy to review your requirements.

Feel free to PM me and outline your requirements. If anything it will provide you with a second opinion and gives you abenchmark.

Cheers,
    Rudolf289

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

Hi. We use Moran Freight- part of the PRL Group. They are based in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭quinney123

Jimmydonnn wrote:

Jimmydonnn wrote:

Jimmydonnn wrote:

Jimmydonnn wrote:
    Thanks in advance. Jimmy

Hi Jimmy

Hope you are doing well.

I work for a large freight forwarder called CEVA Logistics.

We currently import over 20000 containers a year so I'm sure we can be extremely competitive on price.

PM me and maybe we could have a chat in more detail.

Thanks
    Adam

Advertisement