Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warehouse Storage

Options
  • 03-01-2017 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

I have to move house quite suddenly, and there is a lot of stuff, boxes and furniture. I can't really afford the options out there, and was wondering if anyone knew of different options. It doesn't have to be climate controlled, just dry and secure. I can pay for services if someone had an unused garage or anything like that.

Thanks,
    C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭qb123

Hi. Think it would helpful if you set out the options and their cost that you've looked at. I've used storage in the past for a full house worth of furniture, boxes etc and found it reasonable (used Allen Furniture).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

There's a self storage place in beside the NCT centre in Deansgrange, no details though, sorry

21/25

Advertisement