Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bournemouth v Arsenal

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Bigtime!

Still dropped two points to Bournemouth when all the teams around them are winning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Who is Wenger going to blame for this.

Nobody a great point in the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Phew, at least arsenal dropped some points at least.
    Gosling missing that glorious chance was huge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Point gained when youre 3 - 0 with 20mins to go but at kick off a draw is poor result for Arsenal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Nobody a great point in the end

2 dropped points if they have any serious ambitions of winning the title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Wenger in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Burial. wrote: »
    Always nice when a thread opened just to gloat and finger point backfires.

Backfires?? Two points dropped against Bournemouth and you reckon this thread has backfired?? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Why was Giroud celebrating like a clown when he scored. 5 minutes to go against ten men.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Squad depth is killing Arsenal.

Wenger really needs to buy in January transfer window

• Advertisement

niallo27 wrote: »
    Why was Giroud celebrating like a clown when he scored. 5 minutes to go against ten men.

I nearly pissed myself. Any serious footballer runs to the net for the ball, that buck was too busy with the retarded scorpion celebration and one player even went fully into the crowd. Shows where the priorities lie.

Jayop wrote: »
    Backfires?? Two points dropped against Bournemouth and you reckon this thread has backfired?? :pac:

In fairness I don't think he opened it to have a dig. It was a surprising result for all of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Had a quick gawk at the United superthread, definitely back fired lads. Ul.

• Bournemouth must be sickened, especially the manager

Arthur is a great talent

In fairness I don't think he opened it to have a dig. It was a surprising result for all of us.

I agree.
    Had a quick gawk at the United superthread, definitely back fired lads. Ul.

Again, you thinking two points dropped against Bournemouth is something to crow about says a lot about the Arsenal mentality.

I agree.

Again, you thinking two points dropped against Bournemouth is something to crow about says a lot about the Arsenal mentality.

Bournemouth are hardly in a relegation crisis. They're a solid mid table team. These draws happen often. The circumstances of 3 goals up to 3 all is the only thing massively significant here.

• Advertisement

Bournemouth are hardly in a relegation crisis. They're a solid mid table team. These draws happen often. The circumstances of 3 goals up to 3 all is the only thing massively significant here.

Like I said, this shows why Arsenal have a mentality problem from the fans to the team to the management. The only important thing is the two points you dropped.

Like I said, this shows why Arsenal have a mentality problem from the fans to the team to the management. The only important thing is the two points you dropped.

A win would have been ideal for Arsenal but that's as satisfying as a draw can be. Not an Arsenal fan btw, far from it.

A win would have been ideal for Arsenal but that's as satisfying as a draw can be. Not an Arsenal fan btw, far from it.

Well then why are you having digs?

the point remains that it's an awful result for Arsnal given the state of the top 6. I'm very happy they drew and that should be enough to justify this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

He obviously had the celebration prepared and was getting it in no matter what as the moment would've passed by the time he scored again. Only would've been weirder if he'd celebrated a consolation goal like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Headshot wrote: »
    There we go, he just cost his team 3 points and maybe more

What the hell was going through his head

This in relation to the Francis red card lads? Never a sending off in my opinion ,yellow All day.

Wtf was giroud at celebrating lol , and a ****e celebration at that!

• Advertisement

This in relation to the Francis red card lads? Never a sending off in my opinion ,yellow All day.

Wtf was giroud at celebrating lol , and a ****e celebration at that!

It was dangerous and a scissor action. Red all day for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Soups123

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Bournemouth must be sickened, especially the manager

Arthur is a great talent

I genuinely felt sorry for Howe when it cut to him after the 3rd goal went in

It was dangerous and a scissor action. Red all day for me.

Dont think it was dangerous but in modern football it's a red.

Turtyturd wrote: »
    He obviously had the celebration prepared and was getting it in no matter what as the moment would've passed by the time he scored again. Only would've been weirder if he'd celebrated a consolation goal like that.

I just couldn't see utd, Liverpool or Chelsea not just getting the ball and running back. In fairness half the arsenal team were roaring at him to come back to the halfway line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Giroud and that stupid celebration sum up the loser mentality that surrounds Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

I wonder what will those passionate fans on Arsenalfantv think??:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

mikeym wrote: »

"D'ya get me fam"
    "D'ya get me fam"
    "Why you shouting at me blood?"
    "Why you shouting at me blood?"
    "D'ya get me fam"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,977 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Now you all see how great a player and how important Ozil is, he wasn't playing last night and look what happened!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

mikeym wrote: »

Blud fam init Wenger hadda go fam bro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Giroud and that stupid celebration sum up the loser mentality that surrounds Arsenal.

What about the other players that were screaming at him to get back for the tip, or are you just seeing what you want to see?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭vetinari

In fairness, it's ridiculous to be criticising Giroud.
    His celebration wasted what about 5 to 10 seconds.
    Bournemouth still have to restart the game and they weren't in any hurry to do that.
    He provided 2 assists and scored an equalizing goal in injury time, he's entitled to celebrate.

As an Arsenal fan, I've no problem with him celebrating.
    Great finish to the game.

Advertisement