Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scummy Junky Neighbour

• 03-01-2017 10:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

long story short , putting this up for my neighbour who is at her wits end over this , lets call her Neighbour A

she lives next door to a dirty scumbag Neighbour B , who screams at her ( I heard her on sunday morning at 9 am , standing in neighbours
    A's garden screaming at her and her mother , now I mean she has a serious temper , her mother was a junkie and did the same to her dad for years till she left him.

Now I know for a fact she's a pot head and is dealing , her bf is a lowlife ( member of the old filthy fifty gang ) , she has a 3 year old who curses filth aswell , up all hrs aswell , to be honest I can't even describe her as words actually don't do her justice as too how much of a lowlife she is , all windows in the back of the house are put in , being held together by tape , back garden actually is a tip and to be honest if child services were called I've no doubt they'd take the child

thing is , Neighbour A called the police and they said all she can do is take her to court , is that it ?? this woman is a parasite , violent scumbag

neighbour A is afraid to leave her house over her , just random outbursts and attacks , this yoke is bad seriously , I live 5 doors away so doesn't directly affect me as such , but seeing my neighbour shaking this evening was shocking

any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I thought you were going to complain about "Eircom" , thread disappoints.

The " filthy fifty " , my friend was a member .
    They still kickin' it in the South and West ?

if child services were called I've no doubt they'd take the child

If you have no doubt that this child is in such danger that child services would remove them, then call child services and get them out of there sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Does no one post moans on their own behalf anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

Call tusla. Why are you posting in AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

IF she lives in a council house the council will evict her for dealing drugs ,
    ,real pro dealers dont stand around screaming at neighbours .
    Sounds like shes a junkie who maybe deals abit on a small scale.
    Unfortunately theres alot of people who use drugs ,
    if the gardai think she is a major drug dealer they will arrest her.
    It would be just impossible for the gardai to arrest everyone who uses drugs.She could be living next door to a neighbour who drinks to excess and have the same problem.

• Advertisement

I thought you were going to complain about "Eircom" , thread disappoints.

The " filthy fifty " , my friend was a member .
    They still kickin' it in the South and West ?

The aul Tinkers curse got them all ...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Letter bomb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Bicky bicky

"Now I know for a fact she's a pot head and is dealing , her bf is a lowlife "

Where is this??
    Just asking for a friend 😀

I thought junkie is a reference to a person who uses heroine not a weed head?

Have we lost the meaning of scum/bag scummer everything is a scumbag including Michael d Higgins!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Rod Munch wrote: »
    Letter bomb.

Burning bag of ****, ring bell and run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Pot heads and their reefer madness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

Let's all smoke pot and go to Woodstock. Peace and Love OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

long story short

I think the title summed it all up: Scummy Junky Neighbour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

OP if it's that bad go here - http://www.tusla.ie/get-in-touch/local-area-offices - and ask for the 'duty social worker/department' in whatever your nearest office is, they're basically the 'on call' people who deal with new cases and allocate them accordingly. It can be a somewhat arduous process to get the children taken into care especially on a full care order (e.g. permanent) but instances like referrals really help the process a hell of a lot as a social worker can't really go up in front of a judge and say "well, it's just a hunch of ours". Typically once the referral is made if you don't want any further involvement in the issue they will keep you and your name/identity out of it entirely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

"Now I know for a fact she's a pot head and is dealing , her bf is a lowlife "

Where is this??
    Just asking for a friend 😀

I thought junkie is a reference to a person who uses heroine not a weed head?

Have we lost the meaning of scum/bag scummer everything is a scumbag including Michael d Higgins!

anybody using drugs is a junkie regardless of type of drug , all scum

Not really fair to call me that for having a few pints the other night to be honest.

Candie wrote: »
    If you have no doubt that this child is in such danger that child services would remove them, then call child services and get them out of there sooner rather than later.

never said the kid is in danger in the physical sence

but you'd need a hasmat suit in that house

the language constantly , ive often heard the kid at 11pm out in the garden calling for her dad

she came up to me a few weeks back wearing a onesie with nothing on her feet , eating a yoghurt with her fingers , her onesie covered in it , at 10pm on the street

Prescribed by a doctor??

1970 is that way
    )

Billy86 wrote: »
    Not really fair to call me that for having a few pints the other night to be honest.

talking bout hash , pills , cocaine , speed , heroin et

Prescribed by a doctor??

1970 is that way
    )

touched a nerve ?

use you're noggin

illegal drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭leonffrench

If you think that then you may stop talking to doctors, nurses, bus drivers, taxi drivers, shop assistants etc etc and all other ordinary people from all walks of life who you interact with daily because a big percentage of people you talk to smoke weed and according to you they are scum

• Advertisement

All drugs and intoxicants just like alcohol.

Hope you use the contact info for Tusla by the way!

touched a nerve ?

use you're noggin

illegal drugs

Not at all!!
    Illegal drugs are here to stay and are being use more now than ever before!!

If you think that then you may stop talking to doctors, nurses, bus drivers, taxi drivers, shop assistants etc etc and all other ordinary people from all walks of life who you interact with daily because a big percentage of people you talk to smoke weed and according to you they are scum

anyway

nobody got any actual ideas what to do ?

child services is a no no

just want the police or somebody to help Neighbour A out

not a council estate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Has she done anything illegal?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭leonffrench

People would be more inclined to help if you didn't refer to them and their friends and family as "scum" just cos they smoke hash or weed

anyway

nobody got any actual ideas what to do ?

child services is a no no

just want the police or somebody to help Neighbour A out

not a council estate

Why are child services a no no when the child appears to be at risk, especially at such a crucial age?

You can contact the Gards and voice concerns over the kid, they'll more than likely do the referral to Tusla for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

NOW DATS WAT I'M TALKIN BOUT

Billy86 wrote: »
    Why are child services a no no when the child appears to be at risk, especially at such a crucial age?

You can contact the Gards and voice concerns over the kid, they'll more than likely do the referral to Tusla for you.

cause so far this neighbour has only had issues or run in's with the nextdoor neighbour , so if they rock up she'll know she was told on etc , more aggro

can we close this thread please

i wont be replying anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Does no one post moans on their own behalf anymore?
    Only people who ask their friends or neighbours to post their deepest darkest secrets on boards hoping to get a resolution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

can we close this thread please

i wont be replying anymore

jasis you're sensitive. Maybe the scumbag isnt that bad afterall...

if its not a council estate, is it a private house?
    Assuming said scumbag is a tenant, if so the landlord has responsibilities via RTB Although by the sounds of the gaff, the landlord couldnt give a sh1t either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

What's the filthy fifty

Having a run in with a neighbour is not a reason to leave a tiny child exposed to the various dangers of unsanitary conditions and apparently fairly extreme neglect. The kids welfare supersedes any adult issues.

A junkie is someone whose whole life is hanging around using drugs, looking for drugs or sleeping,they get up late and go to sleep late .
    Theres 1000,s of people who drink too much or smoke some weed
    but they live a normal life ,they are not junkies,.
    JUNKIES think about nothing but drugs how to get it, where to get it,
    and they basically hang around with other junkies as most people will
    avoid them.
    I,M not pro drugs ,i never used em .But someone who smokes some weed is not a junkie, no more than some one who drinks a pint in a pub
    is an alcoholic .
    Theres 14000 plus registered drug addicts in dublin,most of them go to
    clinics and get legal drugs like methadone
    Theres loads of people who smoke weed on a casual basis and
    work full time in shops, factorys ,offices etc
    it has no effect on their lifestyle no more than drinking a can of beer will
    turns you into an alcoholic.
    is the filthy 50 some type of local gang.
    Its not a good idea to go to court just cos someone shouts at you ,that would be classed
    as harrassment maybe .
    On of my neighbours used to have partys every week and invite people around to drink
    and smoke weed .
    i never heard a thing , he lived about 40 yards away.
    but he really annoyed his next door neighbour alot. he was not a drug dealer.he was a single man .on a private estate.
    it was more a noise problem.
    After a few years he left the house, the bank sold the house to a nice quiet family.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

long story short , putting this up for my neighbour who is at her wits end over this , lets call her Neighbour A

she lives next door to a dirty scumbag Neighbour B , who screams at her ( I heard her on sunday morning at 9 am , standing in neighbours
    A's garden screaming at her and her mother , now I mean she has a serious temper , her mother was a junkie and did the same to her dad for years till she left him.

Now I know for a fact she's a pot head and is dealing , her bf is a lowlife ( member of the old filthy fifty gang ) , she has a 3 year old who curses filth aswell , up all hrs aswell , to be honest I can't even describe her as words actually don't do her justice as too how much of a lowlife she is , all windows in the back of the house are put in , being held together by tape , back garden actually is a tip and to be honest if child services were called I've no doubt they'd take the child

thing is , Neighbour A called the police and they said all she can do is take her to court , is that it ?? this woman is a parasite , violent scumbag

neighbour A is afraid to leave her house over her , just random outbursts and attacks , this yoke is bad seriously , I live 5 doors away so doesn't directly affect me as such , but seeing my neighbour shaking this evening was shocking

any ideas ?

Rather obvious no!? Call child services

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Does that include anyone who enjoys a wee tipple. Cos I had a christmass drink upon request of my mam.

Egnog pushing scum:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

listermint wrote: »
    What's the filthy fifty
    Sounds like jive slang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Ted111

What's the filthy fifty

Have you ever saw Westside Story.
    Think 'The Jets' and 'The Sharks'

As a general point to note Tusla don't comandeer children everytime an
    unsubstantiated allegation is made by one of two neighbours who don't get on. Similarly the police don't arrest people based on unsubstantiated nonsense about the filthy fifty and "Pot" dealing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,089 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

never said the kid is in danger in the physical sence

but you'd need a hasmat suit in that house

the language constantly , ive often heard the kid at 11pm out in the garden calling for her dad

she came up to me a few weeks back wearing a onesie with nothing on her feet , eating a yoghurt with her fingers , her onesie covered in it , at 10pm on the street

You've seen all that and you won't call tulsa???

I know who im thinking is the scummer here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Mr Arrior

Call social services! No child should be dealing with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

What's the filthy fifty

A bunch of Aston Villa fans:D:D:D.

You've seen all that and you won't call tulsa???

I know who im thinking is the scummer here.
    We actually have a child in care (I'm currently working in Tusla) who was found at two years of age at 11pm walking around Dublin city centre looking in bins for food. Probably best I don't say any more for confidentiality etc, but he's not the only child in that family and that is the tip of the tip of the TIP of the iceberg with them - if I put some of the stuff I've seen with them, most people literally wouldn't believe it. Plenty of cases are related to the parents having their own mental health/ability (e.g. learning impaired), but some of the stuff you see in there is absolutely heartbreaking.

For someone to see what they think are serious signs of neglect and choose to ignore it because they couldn't be arsed is inexcusable. And they'll probably be the first to give out when those kids develop their own issues as substance -and sexual- abuse issues really are a case of like-parent-like-child, it's not just a cliche). Not a social worker by the way, I'm in admin so get a snapshot of almost all the cases in our office. if the kid is left in that environment.

The fact that the child isn't the centre of his concern is what stupefies me.

How bad do kids have to have it for people to just pick up the phone. Here's a kid who's dirty, lives in apparent squalor, and is seriously neglected, and someone doesn't want to pick up the phone because it might cause an issue for a friend.

Danger isn't just getting visibly kicked around, this kid is being kicked around in all kinds of ways even if not in the literal sense.

Please, OP, call the guards about the kid.

IF someone is a drug addict the hse normally takes their children off them,as the child would be in danger or neglected .

Monday to Friday: 8am - 8pm
    Saturday: 10am - 5pm

Callsave: 1850 24 1850

Phone: 041 6850300

Email: hselive@hse.ie
    http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/4/ChildrenandFamilyServices/

contact the hse if you think the child is in danger.
    The gardai will just ring up the hse anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

What's the filthy fifty

Gang of young gentlemen who roamed free and easy in Finglas South and West many a year ago.

One hilarious account describes how one of them smashed his way up through the roof of his own house and spent the morning throwing slates at the local constabulary who waited till he got bored and then asked him to get off his ma's roof.

Legend has a traveller woman placed a curse on them to end when twelve of them were dead.Hilarity ensued with motorbikes, drugs and guns and ended with twelve dead.

I may have lived in Finglas and married a lass from there too.

"IF someone is a drug addict the hse normally takes their children off them,as the child would be in danger or neglected "

They don't and HSE will always try and NOT take a child and work with the parent/s to support them and keep a child with there parents if there not junkie scum weed heads ( sorry ment heroine heads) or accept treatment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

What is nifty fifty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

"IF someone is a drug addict the hse normally takes their children off them,as the child would be in danger or neglected "

They don't and HSE will always try and NOT take a child and work with the parent/s to support them and keep a child with there parents if there not junkie scum weed heads ( sorry ment heroine heads) or accept treatment!

Nevetheless the OP should report the circumstances of the child to Tusla and the Gardai. The OP should also report the behaviour of the scummy bitch towards the neighbour to the Gardai.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

OP if you consider all users of drugs to be "scum". Then you're literally delusional, and therefor the light in which you've painted your neighbor cannot be taken seriously. As you are clearly very biased and potentially racist (and have a small penis ? e.g. the rage)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Ah now,
    This thread is the pits.

Remember when boards was good?

• Advertisement
Advertisement