Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brona Chocolates

Options
  • 04-01-2017 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Has anyone ordered from Bróna chocolates? I saw them stocked in the national concert hall so I ordered some in December and they still haven't arrived. I've contacted them by replying to the order confirmation and contacting them through the website but no response.

I found another person posted on their fb page in October saying they hadn't received an order so I'm a little worried.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭yoppy

3 quid a bar, how much did you spend? I see they accept paypal, what payment method did you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Used paypal and spent €9. Would obviously rather just receive the items than the money. They were a Christmas present for someone but I had a plan B luckily.

Interestingly, I tried to dispute the claim on paypal and I got an error to say the money hadn't been claimed (by the receiver) yet. But the payment is still pending.

Just annoying because I got a presumably automated order confirmation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

fh041205 wrote: »
    Used paypal and spent €9. Would obviously rather just receive the items than the money. They were a Christmas present for someone but I had a plan B luckily.

Interestingly, I tried to dispute the claim on paypal and I got an error to say the money hadn't been claimed (by the receiver) yet. But the payment is still pending.

Just annoying because I got a presumably automated order confirmation email.

Sounds like nobody is working their eCommerce platform at all.

The payment will eventually time out and be returned to you. If you're stuck for the €9 call paypal and they should do it prematurely.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Cheers ED E. Not stuck for the money, just a bit peeved tbh. If they've ceased operations they should not be taking payments through their website.

Advertisement