Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dunnes vouchers for cash ?

Options
  • 04-01-2017 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

How can I exchange dunnes stores voucher for cash ?

Can I buy an expensive item and return it for cash ?

Can I sell them 20% cheaper on advertising site ?

(I have 210e vouchers and I don´t buy anything in dunnes stores)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭davo10

allsam18 wrote: »
    How can I exchange dunnes stores voucher for cash ?

Can I buy an expensive item and return it for cash ?

No, that comes under "change of mind" and you would not be entitled to a refund in any form. Also, stores tend to refund in the same way that payment was made. You could sell the voucher at a discount to a friend or family member.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

allsam18 wrote: »

Food?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have seen various vouchers on sale on adverts, but people do not get as much as you might think. 20% is a bit hit, you should get more than that. Strangers would be wary if they are legit.

I shop mainly in tesco and would have no problem buying from someone I know for full value to help them out. SO check friends & family as above.

I think in some other thread someone was buying smaller vouchers with a large voucher, as it might be easier to offload a €50 voucher here & there.

Not sure about dunnes but tesco sell all sorts of vouchers themselves, itunes, argos, debenhams. Lots of people are getting tesco ones as christmas bonuses and might trade them if they do not shop in tesco. Adverts.ie might have a swopping section.

Advertisement