Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Cleaner Maynooth

Options
  • 04-01-2017 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I'm looking for someone to help with a deep clean on our house and then for a few hours each fortnight. Would anyone have someone that they would recommend?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

Ditto. Been looking for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Cakes and Ale

I used Maud's Home Services once and for what it's worth the people that came out did a great job. It was a big enough clean after I'd neglected the place for a while due to work commitments but I wouldn't say it was a deep clean. But they're an agency so obviously it could be hit and miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ElleToro

Thanks a mill! I've asked Mauds for a quote. Didn't think it'd be so hard to find someone, thought there would be more available locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭boardbeer

These guys work Maynooth, do a good job and are reliable: http://www.pristine.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

I know someone who might be available.

Is it casual your looking for or will you require a valid TCC.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

I'm looking for casual.

Advertisement