Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Garmin GSC10 speed/cadence sensor

Options
  • 04-01-2017 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

It looks like one of these changed hands here a month ago. Might there be another one out there?

If a mount for a Garmin Edge 705 was available too, that would be brilliant.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I have a few new mounts for the edge 705, changed to the 500 soon after so no use to me.
    2 in the packaging if you want them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 HMalaya

Hi,Thank you for your response.

I am new to this forum buying and selling business.

How much would you like for two that are new? Would it be a case of posting them and me paying for post?

Please forgive me if my questions make me sound like I don't trust anyone, but it's all new!

I'm sorry if that was offensive to you. The truth is I don't like the internet, but I need stuff for my bike.
    I trust humans when I can see them, and they can see me.
    Have a nice day:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Send me a message and I can meet up. I lie in North county dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭bren_mc

I have a GSC10 I don't need any more. I think I still have the cadence magnet but no spoke magnet. However any spoke magnet should do. Say €15 (plus postage). Or you could collect - Drogheda or city centre.

• Advertisement

Hi, thanks for the offer of the sensor.
    I looked it up and it seems another magnet could work but if I had to sit a bicycle technology exam I would get an NG, so it isn't certain that I understood my findings.
    Also, I met someone today who thinks he might have one at home, so in the next few days I could possibly conveniently collect and pay for that one from him.
    Can I politely and gratefully keep your offer in mind? It would be city centre that'd suit me, if it was to happen.
    Thank you. I'll message you/reply here in a few days with an update. Have a nice weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭bren_mc

HMalaya wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for the offer of the sensor.
    I looked it up and it seems another magnet could work but if I had to sit a bicycle technology exam I would get an NG, so it isn't certain that I understood my findings.
    Also, I met someone today who thinks he might have one at home, so in the next few days I could possibly conveniently collect and pay for that one from him.
    Can I politely and gratefully keep your offer in mind? It would be city centre that'd suit me, if it was to happen.
    Thank you. I'll message you/reply here in a few days with an update. Have a nice weekend.

No problem.

Polite and grateful thank you to you both, sorry for the snarliness. I now have a mounted Garmin Edge 705 with cadence/speed sensors.

Advertisement