Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Explorer 11

Options
  • 04-01-2017 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Reps,

I am having an issue with IE 11 and 365online.com for months now.

When I log in the website, the first page lists my accounts (current, credit card etc). You can click the account name (or the + symbol) to expand the account. A summary of the last few transactions should be listed.
    This doesn't work in IE11. It hasn't for months. The account name disappears and nothing happens.

It works fine in Chrome.

I have tested this on various laptops/desktops with Win7/8/10, all with IE11 and I have the same problem on all machines.

Is 365online no longer compatible with IE11??
    I have attached two screenshots showing the issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Reps,

I am having an issue with IE 11 and 365online.com for months now.

When I log in the website, the first page lists my accounts (current, credit card etc). You can click the account name (or the + symbol) to expand the account. A summary of the last few transactions should be listed.
    This doesn't work in IE11. It hasn't for months. The account name disappears and nothing happens.

It works fine in Chrome.

I have tested this on various laptops/desktops with Win7/8/10, all with IE11 and I have the same problem on all machines.

Is 365online no longer compatible with IE11??
    I have attached two screenshots showing the issue.
    Hi Elise Nutritious Yachtsman,

Thanks for getting in touch and happy new year!

I've checked this with our support team and they've advised you can resolve this by using compatability mode.

To do this, you click on the Tools drop down menu on the Command Bar at the top of the browser.
    On the Tools drop down menu, click on Compatability View Settings.
    Type www.365online.com into the “Add this website” window and click on Add.
    At that point “365online.com” will appear in the window below. Click on Close.

Next time you login to www.365online.com, the problem will be resolved.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Tara O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Is that information listed on your website somewhere?

Where on the website does it state what browsers are compatible ?

From your information it looks like Chome is the only browser compatible with the website without changing browser settings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Is that information listed on your website somewhere?

Where on the website does it state what browsers are compatible ?

From your information it looks like Chome is the only browser compatible with the website without changing browser settings.
    Hi Elise Nutritious Yachtsman

Thanks for coming back to us. 

We have information here relating to list of browsers and browser compatibility. 

We've checked with our Support Team and confirmed there have been very few inquiries relating to the viewing difficulties you experienced on IE11. We do hope the information provided helped online.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement