Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horsebox Servicing - Dublin/North Leinster

Options
  • 04-01-2017 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there,

Does anyone know of any good companies or mechanics on their own that carry out horsebox servicing for an Ifor Williams, ideally with a specialty in servicing/fitting brakes? I'm based in North Dublin but I'm willing to tow the box to the right supplier within a reasonable distance. I could take it to Westwood but I find them expensive and would prefer to give the money to a SME or someone out on their own.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

Joe McNulty - He is based in Ballyboughal - most people I know around here use him and he does a fab job :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jimjams21

@bob1984 Great, thanks for quick reply :) any chance you could DM me his number if you have it handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭granturismo

I'd recommend T James Commercials near Prosperous. Google and you get a facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jimjams21

Thank you very much :) I'm going to give @bob1984 suggestion above as it's closer to home but appreciate your help all the same

Advertisement