Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Application

Options
  • 04-01-2017 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi BOI-Team,

Happy new year first of all.

I've been to the branch yesterday and a staff member and I applied for an Credit Card.

I was told that I'll get a ring after 24h.
    So far I haven't received any call.

Is there a way to check if my application is received?

What is the usual approval time and how long does it take to receive the card, because I'm also traveling abroad?

Thanks in advance,

Kamal

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Kamali88 wrote: »
    Hi BOI-Team,

Happy new year first of all.

I've been to the branch yesterday and a staff member and I applied for an Credit Card.

I was told that I'll get a ring after 24h.
    So far I haven't received any call.

Is there a way to check if my application is received?

What is the usual approval time and how long does it take to receive the card, because I'm also traveling abroad?

Thanks in advance,

Kamal
    Hi Kamal,

Thanks for your post and a very happy new year to you too.

You'd generally receive a call within 48 hours of the application. If you need to check it was received or if there is any update on the application you can call 0818 200 334 and an adviser will be happy to help. Once an application has been approved and any supporting documents received, the card is usually received within 3-5 days.

Thanks
    Tara O

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kamali88

Hi Kamal,

Thanks for your post and a very happy new year to you too.

You'd generally receive a call within 48 hours of the application. If you need to check it was received or if there is any update on the application you can call 0818 200 334 and an adviser will be happy to help. Once an application has been approved and any supporting documents received, the card is usually received within 3-5 days.

Thanks
    Tara O

Hi Tara,

Thanks for your reply.

Everything is sorted, card has been approved and should be on its way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Thanks for letting us know Kamal and safe travelling! 

Regards
    Tara O

Advertisement