Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads does not show up

Options
  • 04-01-2017 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I posted a new threat personal issues forum just now but it didn't show up. Why?
    I can't find it anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Were you unregged? If so threads need pre moderation.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Did you post Anon?

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi there. Did you get an error message (or message of any kind when you posted)? This is your first post, it seems, so it doesn't look like it went through and I can't see an unapproved thread, which would indicate that you didn't post while logged out (i.e. anonymously). I suppose the best thing to do is try again and keep an eye out for a message after you hit Submit Thread - and if you can take a screenshot, even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 zjflikeIrish

Were you unregged? If so threads need pre moderation.
    No, I posted it just like I posted this threads. I was even able to checked the whole threads after I have hited Submit Thread. But when I returned back to the homepage of Personal Issues forum to see if my post appears among other posts, I found No. And it does not exist in "My threads" area either. But when I posted this post asking for help, it showed up right away. I just wondered if it because Personal Issues forum has the rule to pre moderate a new post.
    I will try again.
    Thank you for your answer BTW.

I posted a reply here just now but it didn't show up too after I hited Submit Reply.:'(

• Advertisement

I can't even send a reply here. I've failed twice and this is the third time.

:wassat:

Why I can not reply here

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Posts in the Help Desk (other than the first post in a thread) need to be approved before they appear. So once you hit submit in the Help Desk, please wait for the post to appear.

dudara wrote: »
    Posts in the Help Desk (other than the first post in a thread) need to be approved before they appear. So once you hit submit in the Help Desk, please wait for the post to appear.
    Thank you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement