Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative style hairdresser in Dublin

Options
  • 04-01-2017 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I'm looking for an alternative type hairdresser or someone who can do creative and unique cuts.
    I am new to Dublin and up until now I've had an Anime style cut. I have a looot of thick red hair. My current style is half of my hair is very long and the other half is short. I take the long half and braid it into two braids with the rest left loose (it's kind of a bobb with long braids). If that makes any sense. It's grown out considerably and I think it's fun has worn off. I'm looking for a place with stylists who can work with me on doing a new cut without taking too much length from the long half (I've been growing it for nearly 20 years). Up until I moved here my sister has been my only stylist so trust is an issue on my end. I've had bad cuts in the past and it's been a little traumatic.

I need a change. New place, new me. I'm not insanely picky. I could be persuaded into even losing some of the long bits of my hair. But I do want something unique and cool rather than a basic cut.

I'd love some recommendations on a place or person who could do something new and fun with my hair. Experience and style are a big factor as I don't want to shell out a handsome sum of money for an awful cut.

Sorry for the long post. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Advertisement