Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LTV on bank of Ireland Mortgage

Options
  • 04-01-2017 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭

I have a BOI mortgage. I am on a variable rate and the LTV originally was ~ 75%. I have paid off quite a substantial amount and the loan sun is now <40% LTV. Should my mortgage rate change as my LTV has now changed. If I moved I would get a better rate.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

dirtyden wrote: »
    I have a BOI mortgage. I am on a variable rate and the LTV originally was ~ 75%. I have paid off quite a substantial amount and the loan sun is now <40% LTV. Should my mortgage rate change as my LTV has now changed. If I moved I would get a better rate.

Thanks
    Hi dirtyden,

Thanks for your post.

If you contact our Mortgage Team on 01 6113333 an adviser will be happy to review the LTV and rate on your account. Alternatively, you can request a rate change here

Thanks
    Tara O

Advertisement