Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy vitamins

Options
  • 04-01-2017 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭

Just wondering ladies if you know of any pregnancy friendly omega oil tablets that aren't fish oil? They repeat terribly on me and make me feel nauseous

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

I am the same. When I was taking those capsules I would take them right before bed so the side effects were less prominent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

You can get vegan ones in the health food shop, they don't have as much of an after taste

• Registered Users Posts: 16 emsie1404

I take the pregnacare plus which is two tablets and one of them is omega 3. I was the same with the fish oil, the repeating is vile! You could get a cheaper version, if you ask a pharmacist or someone in a health food shop, just tell them it is for pregnancy as some of the tablets you can get may not be suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

I don't think you can go around to multiple threads copying and pasting the same ad. This is not an advert site it is a discussion forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Wesser wrote: »
    I don't think you can go around to multiple threads copying and pasting the same ad. This is not an advert site it is a discussion forum.

Huh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

Somebody put up advertisements across multiple threads advertising pilates for ladies.

I responded.
    The ad got deleted.
    My response did not.
    I look like fool, but am not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Wesser wrote: »
    Somebody put up advertisements across multiple threads advertising pilates for ladies.

I responded.
    The ad got deleted.
    My response did not.
    I look like fool, but am not.

Ahh that's grand thanks! I was thinking I didn't even mention a specific brand, haha. But thanks for responding to the add, it is quite annoying when it takes away from discussions.

Advertisement