Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from O2.co.uk

Options
  • 04-01-2017 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

There are a few deals on O2.Co.UK on PAYG phones but they only deliver them to a registered address on credit card.
    Does anyone know if there's a way to get them delivered to ParcelMotel or ParcelWizard up in the North?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you used revoult, and registered your address as PM/PW and use their virtual card that might work.

You would have to preload the money into the account.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭konline

Thanks for your quick reply. I tried it Revoult but it's not allowing me to change my address. Revoult support is asking for a proof of address.
    Davy wrote: »
    If you used revoult, and registered your address as PM/PW and use their virtual card that might work.

You would have to preload the money into the account.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 46e9cpr2

Not sure but I think, you can create a new revolut account and assign your parcel wizard address to it.

Advertisement