Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer repairs Bray

• 04-01-2017 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place in Bray to get my PC fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Only place I know is the Laptop Repair shop over O'Doherty's School bookshop on the main street.

Their used to be one in the business park at the Kilruddery end of Southern Cross Road but not sure it's still there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

murpho999 wrote: »
    Only place I know is the Laptop Repair shop over O'Doherty's School bookshop on the main street.

Their used to be one in the business park at the Kilruddery end of Southern Cross Road but not sure it's still there.

Thank you. It seems they're the only place in Bray offering this service. I knew about the Southern Cross one but they'd gone quite some time ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

There's console repair on quinsboro road too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

The office supplies shop at the Burnaby pub in Greystones has a guy who fixes computers.
    Greystones Business Bureau
    Address: Church rd Greystones Co. Wicklow
    City of Wicklow
    Phone: (01)2877504

https://www.facebook.com/Greystones-Business-Bureau-360262057327399/

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭wistfuleyes

Go to Console Repair. Found them good when my laptop decided to give up on me

• Advertisement
Advertisement