Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing in Athlone

• 05-01-2017 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering, is there anywhere in Athlone where I can use a computer with a printer? I don't need professional prints, I just need to print a couple of forms.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,196 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Top of the escalators in Athlone Town Centre there's a couple of Internet points. I'm 80% sure they have printers. Failing that the lounge to the right of reception in the Sheraton has a couple of computers.
    Last but by no means least. The library.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Mearings

The library in Athlone Civic Centre. The staff are very helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

This reminds me. Are there any internet cafes left in Athlone, or are they officially a thing of the past?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

This reminds me. Are there any internet cafes left in Athlone, or are they officially a thing of the past?

There's two in Church Street (also double as phone and computer repair shops) and the Library of course.

There was a point where there were none left, then two pop up around the same time. I'd be surprised if they were still there in a years time.

Advertisement