If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KD65XD9305

Options
  • 05-01-2017 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi folks

I have one4all vouchers burning a hole in my pocket after Christmas and I really should be looking to Currys for my TV to use them up but I've been very impressed by the level of customer service provided by you guys and I'd like to give you my business if possible.

I'm just wondering what you could do for me on the above with delivery to Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

LaMoose wrote: »
    Hi folks

I have one4all vouchers burning a hole in my pocket after Christmas and I really should be looking to Currys for my TV to use them up but I've been very impressed by the level of customer service provided by you guys and I'd like to give you my business if possible.

I'm just wondering what you could do for me on the above with delivery to Dublin?

Thanks
    La Moose,

really love to deal but we don't take Oneforall vouchers unfortunately :(

the KD65XD9305 is a really superb TV - we do have it available from stock at £1899 + £6.99 and I can do a Boardie deal at €2359 including delivery and our 6 year warranty...

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12973-bravia-kd65xd9305.aspx

I think Currys may be out of stock at the moment??
    €2,549.98
    Warning_Icon.png Out of stock

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry, this item is currently out of stock
    Check back soon, or ask instore for details.

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 30 LaMoose

Hi folks

Thanks
    La Moose,

the KD65XD9305 is a really superb TV - we do have it available from stock at £1899 + £6.99 and I can do a Boardie deal at €2359 including delivery and our 6 year warranty...

€2,549.98

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew[/font]
    Hi John

Thanks for the swift response.

I know you guys don't take one4all vouchers sadly! I just meant that I should probably be looking to buy somewhere that I can offload them!

If you could knock even a few quid off the Sterling price i'll pull the trigger today.

Look forward to hearing from you.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi folks

Thanks
    La Moose,

€2,549.98

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew[/font]
    Hi John

I know you guys don't take one4all vouchers sadly! I just meant that I should probably be looking to buy somewhere that I can offload them!

If you could knock even a few quid off the Sterling price i'll pull the trigger today.

Hey La Moose.

Unfortunately I just don't have any movement on the Sterling pricing :( The price of £1899 is already our SALE pricing on this one.

Our sterling price is around £200 cheaper than the Currys Euro pricing at the moment (When converting their price to sterling).

I've also did a little checking online and i can't see it cheaper elsewhere. Few places the same price but only offering standard 1 year manufacturers warranty.

Hi folks

Thanks
    La Moose,

€2,549.98

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew[/font]
    Hi John

Hey La Moose.

Unfortunately I just don't have any movement on the Sterling pricing :( The price of £1899 is already our SALE pricing on this one.

Our sterling price is around £200 cheaper than the Currys Euro pricing at the moment (When converting their price to sterling).

I've also did a little checking online and i can't see it cheaper elsewhere. Few places the same price but only offering standard 1 year manufacturers warranty.
    Worth a shot!

Ordered there - will PM re: delivery.

Hi folks

Thanks
    La Moose,

€2,549.98

Keep me posted!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew[/font]
    Hi John

Hey La Moose.

Worth a shot!

Ordered there - will PM re: delivery.
    Cheers La Moose.

:D

• Advertisement

Hi guys

Any update on delivery so I can make arrangements?

Thanks

Hi guys

Any update on delivery so I can make arrangements?

Thanks
    Hi LaMoose,

That left our main warehouse today so hopefully will be with you tomorrow as it's a Dublin delivery. It may be Friday but our couriers will be in contact regarding a time.

Kind regards

David

Thanks David - I received confirmation from the courier that it will be delivered today.

Thanks David - I received confirmation from the courier that it will be delivered today.
    Excellent news LaMoose.

Any issues drop me a post or PM.

Thanks again for the business :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.