Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Cheques

Options
  • 05-01-2017 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am closing my BOI current account and moving to KBC. I have a cheque book with around 20 cheques left. I paid the stamp duty on ordering the cheque book. Can I get a refund for the stamp duty?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hello,

I am closing my BOI current account and moving to KBC. I have a cheque book with around 20 cheques left. I paid the stamp duty on ordering the cheque book. Can I get a refund for the stamp duty?
    Hi Jefferson Flaky Thesis,

Thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear you are closing your account with us. Once the unused cheques are returned to your branch, this can be included with the account closure request, any stamp duty paid will be refunded.

Thanks
    Tara O

Advertisement