Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long should it take to get an activation code when setting up a new payee

Options
  • 05-01-2017 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I'm setting up a new payee on my account via 365.  I have selected the option to receive my activation code by mobile, but I have not received a code in almost 24 hours - how long should this process normally take? 

many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi, 

I'm setting up a new payee on my account via 365.  I have selected the option to receive my activation code by mobile, but I have not received a code in almost 24 hours - how long should this process normally take? 

many thanks
    Hi bruce wayne,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Once your mobile has been activated for the service, you should receive the security code within minutes. For help with not receiving a code, please see here

Thanks
    Tara O

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

Hi Tara, 

thanks for that I figured it shouldn't take this long.  The number registered with my account is correct and I have followed the instructions as per your link, but no joy.  I'll call the 0818 number and see if I can get an agent to see if I can get the code.

thanks again

Advertisement