Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Vapour selling counterfeit Joyetech product

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I wonder how they know this? Because they don't buy direct from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

I wonder how they know this? Because they don't buy direct from them?

Unsure. But they have copycat and unauthorized as statuses so I'm assuming they know where the product is sourced and can verify by that. This is bad news. I also seen that they're selling juice by the gallon http://www.bargainvapour.com/Triple_BV_Flavours/cat1274300_3202080.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

This came up a few years ago. They were marked as 'unauthorised' for a while because they weren't buying directly from Joyetech and keeping to Joyetech's minimum pricing scheme*.

They were moved to 'copycat' once they'd started selling mini eGo clones before Joyetech had brought their one to market.

*Should read 'scam' as manufacturer-set minimum pricing is illegal in the EU.

TL;DR: Nothing to worry about.

Advertisement