Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven't yet received car insurance disc

Options
  • 05-01-2017 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I paid for my car insurance in November but never received the insurance disc in the post, although I did get confirmation of payment. I have sent a PM to Bank of Ireland reps.

Can you please advise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

gnolan wrote: »
    Hi,

I paid for my car insurance in November but never received the insurance disc in the post, although I did get confirmation of payment. I have sent a PM to Bank of Ireland reps.

Can you please advise?
    Give them a call on the phone. I've always found them really easy to deal with that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

gnolan wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you please advise?
    Hi gnolan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you haven't received your insurance disc. If you contact the insurance team on 1890 604 604 and adviser will be more than happy to have this sent asap.

Thanks
    Tara O

Advertisement