Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dune Half Marathon 2017

Options
  • 05-01-2017 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭

Has anybody got a course profile from previous years on Garmin or Strava? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭AAD

I ran it last year, it was my first long run after coming back from a bad calf injury, so took it very handy. I have it on my Runkeeper (not sure how to put it on here) total eleveation was according to RK 912ft.

I felt the start last year was a bit all over the place but apart from that everthing ran very smoothly. Also if you have a bag on you there is a small town land you run through that had a small market in it, you could pick yourself up some religious statues, fireworks and cigarettes all on the one stall😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

This might help: http://www.mapometer.com/running/route_4208007.html

I was going to do this race but I'm out the night before so wouldn't be too wise.
    It also literally runs right past my house. I might go out and encourage people.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Seannew1

Did this myself last year. Tough couple of monster hills but overall a good challenge. Great feeling coming into Dundalk for the final 5k.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Cheers

Advertisement