Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC app share on ios

Options
  • 05-01-2017 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, my folks have recently installed a HKC system, dad has the app but mum doesn't, someone suggested to me that you only have to pay once?

if so how do i get it on mums phone, both iphones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

There is some family setting or App on iPhones, whereby all family members get to share each others Apps.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Between paying to download the app & paying monthly charges you would imagine you could add as many users as you want. Thats the way it is with most systems these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭metricspaces

What's the charge for the App and what's the monthly charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Sono

Can ya not just log out of iTunes on both phones, log into the phone without the app with the account that does and then just download cos you've bought it already. I think that should work.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What's the charge for the App and what's the monthly charge?
    App is €7.99 for each device/account and subscriptions start at €5 per month,

• Advertisement
Advertisement