Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewing/deals

Options
  • 05-01-2017 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Very irritating that renewing customers don't get offered the same deal as new customers. My subscription has just ended, and even adding a mobile phone package, I can see better deals online for new customers (not to mention the same phone is €50 cheaper online than what I am offered over the phone). 

Why do Eir not offer renewing customers better terms? Apparently I need to threaten to leave and go through a huge charade to get a decent deal. It doesn't seem fair.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

SJ. wrote: »
    Very irritating that renewing customers don't get offered the same deal as new customers. My subscription has just ended, and even adding a mobile phone package, I can see better deals online for new customers (not to mention the same phone is €50 cheaper online than what I am offered over the phone). 

Why do Eir not offer renewing customers better terms? Apparently I need to threaten to leave and go through a huge charade to get a decent deal. It doesn't seem fair.
    Hi  SJ.,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. Have you contacted our loyalty team on 1800303600? They will be more than happy to take a look at your account & advise of the promotions available at the minute to our existing customers.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement