Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd party extension query

Options
  • 05-01-2017 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi 

I am 24 and planning to switch to you guys from my current insurer but I had 2 questions:

1. Do you need to have a fully comp or just third party, fire and theft to avail of the 3rd party extension?

2. my dads old car is parked up at our house, it would be handy for me to use on odd occasions for long journeys as its a diesel and would save me some money, it has Tax and NCT but its not insured. will i be covered to drive his old car whenever i need be without having to pay everytime to swap my policy over to cover her car? would I be ok in situations where you would be at a garda checkpoint that through the extension you would be ok in the eyes of the law.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi Focus RS, if you message me with your contact details I will have a look into this for you. Lisa

Advertisement