Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Federal v shock 55g nosler 223

Options
  • 05-01-2017 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hello folks, just wondering does anyone know where I might pick up a few of the above....I have tried a good few dealers but no joy so I said I'd try here. I don't mind travelling either within reason...thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭yubabill1

Never used them as I think the bonded V Shock is overpriced for what it is.

The old fashioned 64gr cup-and-core Federal PSP's are a lot cheaper and vastly under-rated here IMHO.

The only thing that hits harder is the 75gr Hornady, but they are relatively slow, I found them inconvenient if you are trying to lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭RossiFan08

gunning84 wrote: »
    Hello folks, just wondering does anyone know where I might pick up a few of the above....I have tried a good few dealers but no joy so I said I'd try here. I don't mind travelling either within reason...thanks

Did you try Patrick Carley? Doesn't have them on the website but posted on Facebook before Christmas that he got a batch of federal in with 55 gr 223 Nosler

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭gunning84

I got on to Patrick this morning and got sorted...he is a sound fellow and down to earth. Thanks rossifan08 for that your a star!!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭RossiFan08

gunning84 wrote: »
    I got on to Patrick this morning and got sorted...he is a sound fellow and down to earth. Thanks rossifan08 for that your a star!!

Always happy to help. If you are on facebook he is worth following. Posts stuff fairly frequently.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭gunning84

Yeah I'm on Facebook and was having a look at his page earlier...he seems to put up a good bit alright.

• Advertisement
Advertisement