Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Approval expiring and no closing date

Options
  • 05-01-2017 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I have been Sale agreed since last summer but seller is waiting for bank consent.
    Now my loan approval with EBS is expiring. How should I proceed?

Can the bank give us an extension or should I apply again?
    Our situation is still the same and we would like to wait a little bit longer.:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Casa2

Melendez wrote: »

Thanks for your reply Melendez but actually I am the buyer trapped on the sale agreed with deposit already paid. I am in trouble now because as you said the house price increased and I have lost 6 months. I guess I will need to apply for it again. Just sent an 28 days completion letter to the vendor.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Contact the EBS and discuss it with them.

My experience from last year was that my loan offer expired twice due to huge delays on the sellers part. First time I was granted an extension and had to provide latest pay slips. Second time I had to provide all documents again, wage slips, bank statements, credit union statements etc.

You will need your bank valuation done again too as that also expires.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Denny_Crane

Get looking again, never stop looking until you're in to door and unpacking.

• Advertisement
Advertisement