Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Friendly Hours

Options
  • 05-01-2017 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I have a question. I'd like to know when 8:31am became 9am.

Monday morning the electricity shouldn't cut off until 9am but ours cut out at 8:31am.

This isn't the first time I have noticed the credit friendly hours haven't applied properly on our account/meter.

I also feel there should be more shops where one can purchase top ups (one doesn't always have money on a debit card to perform Internet/text top ups and need to go to a shop with cash). The ONLY location in my area that does top ups is an off licence that doesn't open until 10am earliest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi hdowney,

We are sorry to read of this occurring on your Pay As You Go meter.

We are unable to advise in this department (Social Media) as to why the above took place, so we contacted the dedicated Electric Ireland PAYG team and they advised they would need to view the details in question. They can be contacted on 1850 372 372 and their phone lines are open until 8pm, or they can be emailed on payg@electricireland.ie (allow a few working days for response).

Payzone and Paypoint are the companies that provide retailers with the facility to purchase an Electric Ireland top-up and various other services, if you check their websites for the next nearest retailer or contact them to find out if they will be expanding their service in the area.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement