Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost of re plumbing

Options
  • 05-01-2017 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Im looking at a house, outside of the cost of taking the old stuff out because ill do that myself, were talking about a house roughly 900 square foot with a bathroom about 8×10 and a kitchen about 10 x 10 to plumb in a sink, toilet and bath in the bathroom and a sink in the kitchen and a washing machine in either. Also 4 to 6 radiators and either a back boiler stove or an outdoor boiler. This is an old bungalow so its all on the one level. If someone could give me a price with the radiators and without the radiators because I might do it in 2 stages if its expensive. Ill be lifting the floorboards and things myself im just looking for the plumbing work.

This would be connected to an adjacent well

Also as an add on the cost of 2 field troughs within a hundred feet of the house, and 2 yard taps that can be a third stage.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 409 ✭✭shugy

Im looking at a house, outside of the cost of taking the old stuff out because ill do that myself, were talking about a house roughly 900 square foot with a bathroom about 8×10 and a kitchen about 10 x 10 to plumb in a sink, toilet and bath in the bathroom and a sink in the kitchen and a washing machine in either. Also 4 to 6 radiators and either a back boiler stove or an outdoor boiler. This is an old bungalow so its all on the one level. If someone could give me a price with the radiators and without the radiators because I might do it in 2 stages if its expensive. Ill be lifting the floorboards and things myself im just looking for the plumbing work.

This would be connected to an adjacent well

Also as an add on the cost of 2 field troughs within a hundred feet of the house, and 2 yard taps that can be a third stage.

I paid 2500euro to get all my underfllor pipes lifted (ground floor) plumb 4 rads, tie into the hot water cylinder , towel rad, kitchen sink, shower and stove. He was an excellent times served plumber. A good plumber charges between 250-350 a day and sometimes added 80 euro for plumbers mate.

Advertisement