Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct debit

Options
  • 05-01-2017 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Logged into liberty insurance to pay missed direct debit and it says 396 euro I have missed direct debits in the pastbut I cannot afford this amount I usually pay 86 please help i do not want to cancel my insurance 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭leonffrench

Happened me too with liberty. When you miss 3 direct debits they want all the balance in one go or they will cancel it. I was a customer of theirs for years and had always paid upfront until last year. I argued with them over it on the phone but they wouldn't budge had to get a loan to pay them off. No getting around it I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭leonffrench

rossabean wrote:
    Logged into liberty insurance to pay missed direct debit and it says 396 euro I have missed direct debits in the pastbut I cannot afford this amount I usually pay 86 please help i do not want to cancel my insurance

You get any joy with them after?

Advertisement