Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Complaints department

Options
  • 05-01-2017 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭

I was dealing with a supervisor in your complaints department starting on the 1st of December, I have this persons name and contact email but I have not been able to make contact or get a response to calls or emails since the 20th of December, how do I find out if this person is still in the department and if they are not how do I find out who took over the case. When I did get through to a rep they did not know of the supervisor (not sure if I should name them here or not) or any details of the case. I was to get a callback today but I did not receive one

The original issue has still not been resolved.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I was dealing with a supervisor in your complaints department starting on the 1st of December, I have this persons name and contact email but I have not been able to make contact or get a response to calls or emails since the 20th of December, how do I find out if this person is still in the department and if they are not how do I find out who took over the case. When I did get through to a rep they did not know of the supervisor (not sure if I should name them here or not) or any details of the case. I was to get a callback today but I did not receive one

The original issue has still not been resolved.
    Hi  flyingsnail,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear this, sincere apologies for the delays. 

Can you PM me your account number & name & I will check if the agent is in office. If not I will arrange for another member of the complaints team to contact you in relation to this. 

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement