Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lender updating ICB

• 05-01-2017 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

I was few days late for making my December payment for CU loan. I spoke to lady in CU today and she informed me they cant change the ICB for December. Is this true? Was going paying last week but CU closed as hours had changed for Christmas period.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

I don't think this will show up on your ICB however for peace of mind you should apply for a credit report online at www.icb.ie . If indeed it does all you need to do is retain the statement showing payment a few days late and explaining that they closed early for Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭fire_man

Ok thanks.The old lady in CU was as stubborn about it saying yes it will definitely be on ICB but wasn't sure if she knew.

Advertisement