Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What details do I need to get off tenant for prtb

Options
  • 05-01-2017 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Has anyone registered a tenancy recently. I think I need their pps numbers, are their any other details I need. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

All the information is detailed on the PRTB1 form.

Name and PPSN is all you need from each tenant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

I think you might need to provide their phone number as well. I haven't registered a tenant in a few months but thought the telephone number was a required field. Open to correction though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Denny_Crane

Just incase you get someone being awkward over the PPSN I believe you can leave it blank, tick a box and the RTB collect it. Been awhile since I registered a tenancy though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

Just incase you get someone being awkward over the PPSN I believe you can leave it blank, tick a box and the RTB collect it. Been awhile since I registered a tenancy though.

I would hound a tenant for it. AFAIK the RTB use the PPS number as a means of chasing a tenant who has done a runner on you. Since a PPS number is with you for life, it is easy to find if you have changed address

I wouldn't leave it up to the RTB to get around to it eventually

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Denny_Crane

Noted, thanks for the tip. Thankfully my tenants are very co-operative; presently at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭windmilllane

Thanks for the advice

Advertisement