Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick City Hotel

• 05-01-2017 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

What are they like in terms of changing stuff in your reservation?

I was absolutely certain I put 3 occupants down for a double and single room. However, on my confirmation, it says 1 occupant. I just don't want my dad getting turned away or my sister from the room if it says 1 occupant.

Obviously I am going to phone them tomorrow about it but just want anyone's thoughts/opinions on them.

Do they charge for changes too? :/

I only paid a 3e deposit, which I am kind of annoyed about. Would have preferred to pay upfront.

Comments

Aragneer wrote: »
    What are they like in terms of changing stuff in your reservation?

I was absolutely certain I put 3 occupants down for a double and single room. However, on my confirmation, it says 1 occupant. I just don't want my dad getting turned away or my sister from the room if it says 1 occupant.

Obviously I am going to phone them tomorrow about it but just want anyone's thoughts/opinions on them.

Do they charge for changes too? :/

I only paid a 3e deposit, which I am kind of annoyed about. Would have preferred to pay upfront.

You've booked a room with 3 beds so they're probably expecting 3 people or at least 2. Shouldn't be an issue changing anything. Ring and double check anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

I gave them a call and they were putting through my booking just there so they fixed it all up for me.

Thanks for your help :)

Advertisement