Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoke Green with magnetic charger

• 06-01-2017 7:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hi. Bought ecig with capsules and magnetic charger before Christmas. Hardly used. Still on first capsule. Charger has blue light when plugged in and turns red when attached to ecig but does not turn green. Ecig not working. Flashes red 3 times after switching on with 5 presses of button. Can not access battery. Any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Try it with another charger, if possible. That would narrow it down.

Not familiar with this type, but I would suggest taking it back. If you haven't dropped it or anything like that, sounds like a fault in either the battery or charger.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭juno10353

Not possible to use any other type of charger. Usual tip of lifting old connection with pin or tiny screwdriver doesnt work either. Worked right up until needing charge. Not dropped. Was in Ireland for Christmas and bought it. Does anyone have any tips as Smoke Green website is of no use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Could you contact the store you bought it from directly, or smoke green have a number on their site but they may just be suppliers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I got one of these for Xmas, it doesn't light up or indicate anything when it's charged...

I charge it every second night in my PlayStation

When magnetic charger is plugged in has blue light. When attached to ecig it turns red. But doesnt turn green or work any longer. Not in Ireland now .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

juno10353 wrote: »
    When magnetic charger is plugged in has blue light. When attached to ecig it turns red. But doesnt turn green or work any longer. Not in Ireland now .

I'm sure there is some type of replacement you can get wherever you are now, I think they are a modified CE5 vape...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Fieldog wrote: »
    I charge it every second night in my PlayStation

Is there a special ecig slot or do you jam it in the blu ray drive ? :P

No other charger fits. Smoke Green, an Irish company with kiosks at many shopping centres, have only a mobile number on website. Have sent message, but no reply.

Advertisement