Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MobileCare in stephens green - any expereinces?

Options
  • 06-01-2017 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any info on mobileCare mobile & tablet repair shop in stephens green?

Im thinking of buying a phone from them, but want to be sure they are all above board.

Googling provides no direct website. Their twitter is for IrishGSM, which is a phone unlocking site thats very badly designed and not maintained.

Something just doesnt seem right with their online presence at least.

Any feedback on their warranty or after sales care would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Was looking at their phone selection the other day and they seem ok but i would thoroughly test the phone before buying one. Most of their foreign devices are cheaper on gearbest but not bad pricing all round. Its a bricks and mortar so they cant run away really if you have an issue unless they jump ship and shut the doors, I would imagine rent aint cheap there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭canihave

Avoid this company at all costs. Dreadful customer service. Sold a defective item to me and refused to refund despite having receipt etc. Shocking customer service. Manager literally shrugged his shoulders when I mentioned consumer rights.

Advertisement