Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Summer Kit - closing end of January

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

devonp wrote: »
    is there a delivery charge on top of the price ?
    today last day?

I dont think there is a delivery cost. Its sent to boards hq for collection.

Today is the last day

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

godtabh wrote: »
    I dont think there is a delivery cost. Its sent to boards hq for collection.

Today is the last day

Just put my order in and it looks like delivery is €4

I've had a few PMs about the deadline. I've asked that the shop be kept open a bit longer.

godtabh wrote: »
    I've had a few PMs about the deadline. I've asked that the shop be kept open a bit longer.

Going to ask the Mods to close this at the end of the week. After that the ordering will be closed till next time

Orders closed

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thread unstuck. I'll leave it open for updates on the progression of the order

A quick update

1 step ahead of you, I sent the order to production last week as I had a feeling no one else would order

it's shipping on the 23rd of this month it was a very small order so I am getting it shipped to me and I will post out to the guys individually

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

My order arrived today. Thanks to all involved. :)

I'm pretty impressed with Boards.ie for labeling it to my old address (even though I can't recall providing it) and to An Post who delivered it to my temporary address despite what was on the pakage! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

My order arrived today. Thanks to all involved. :)

I'm pretty impressed with Boards.ie for labeling it to my old address (even though I can't recall providing it) and to An Post who delivered it to my temporary address despite what was on the pakage! :D

Mine arrived today also. I imagine the address was supplied by Lucca as you would have provided it when ordering.

Thanks to all and also to those who advised on sizing.

crosstownk wrote: »
    ..I imagine the address was supplied by Verge as you would have provided it when ordering...
    Ah - didn't think of that!
    crosstownk wrote:
    Thanks to all and also to those who advised on sizing.
    How did you do with the sizing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Ah - didn't think of that!

How did you do with the sizing?
    I tried the bibs on quickly this evening. Nice and snug and the straps fit just right. The M would have been too small. Thanks to you, MericanPro and manafan for all the sound advice.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I tried the bibs on quickly this evening. Nice and snug and the straps fit just right....
    Good stuff! :)

You were asked to provide your address in ordering. I some how shipped mine to the wrong address

Advertisement