Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mass effect 2 free for PC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Wow, awesome. Totally legit, I now own ME2. I presume this is to stoke interest in Andromeda!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Thanks OP. This is an excellent game series.

The email I got made it look like all the DLC, soundtrack, art book and other stuff from the Deluxe edition was included as well, even this was supposed to be the Standard edition. Don't know whether or not they actually work when you try it but "included" where the price is usually in the confirmation email makes it sound as if they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It's not all the DLC that's included, just the ones that were free with new copies of the game. Around the time Mass Effect 2 launched, EA was trying to dissuade players from buying secondhand games by including single use codes with new releases. If you bought an EA game secondhand you could pay an extra €10 to get access to the free DLC you would have got with new copies. It didn't work and they scrapped the idea.

There's paid for DLC available too. The DLC that includes missions (Kasumi - Stolen Memory, Overlord, Lair of the Shadow Broker, Arrival) were highly praised at the time, so might be worth a look if you enjoy the full game.

Advertisement