Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS - The ultimate race machine :)

Options
  • 06-01-2017 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭

P5 for sale, in great condition with a racing wheel setup

54cm
    full dura ace
    54/36 rotor cranks
    FFWD rear disc and 60mm front (less than 400kms on them and like new) with bags

Bike and wheels have been cared for and that's reflected in the price. New everything cost €7k and looking for €5k, more importantly i want it to go to a good home. Cracking bike and very fast helping me to 2 IM bike split pbs in 2016.

Sad to see it go but this machine is too good to see it sitting unused and devalue in the "pain cave". Not looking to split wheels and bike.
    Apologies for the photo, the fat guy on the bike is not included.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

P5 for sale, in great condition with a racing wheel setup

54cm
    full dura ace
    54/36 rotor cranks
    FFWD rear disc and 60mm front (less than 400kms on them and like new) with bags

Bike and wheels have been cared for and that's reflected in the price. New everything cost €7k and looking for €5k, more importantly i want it to go to a good home. Cracking bike and very fast helping me to 2 IM bike split pbs in 2016.

Sad to see it go but this machine is too good to see it sitting unused and devalue in the "pain cave". Not looking to split wheels and bike.
    Apologies for the photo, the fat guy on the bike is not included.:)

Too big for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

tunney wrote: »
    Too big for you?

Too small for me, I'm guessing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

tunney wrote: »
    Too big for you?

Actually perfect fit, would fit you seen as we are the same height.
    zico10 wrote: »
    Too small for me, I'm guessing?

What are you, 5,10? I would say you are between a 54 and a 56.

Advertisement