Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballpark cost of a site drawings survey

Options
  • 06-01-2017 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Wondering what the current ballpark cost (ex. VAT) of a house and site drawings survey is for a fairly standard semi-d in the Dublin area.

(i.e. a survey to use as the first stage of a planning process, not the survey you'd get before buying a house)

How much? (all prices ex. VAT) 0 votes

€600-€699
    0% 0 votes
    €700-€799
    0% 0 votes
    €800-€899
    0% 0 votes
    €900-€999
    0% 0 votes
    €1000+
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Do you mean measured survey/drawings of the existing house and site, or, simply the site on it's own?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭dingbat

@DOCARCH - house and site. Have edited original accordingly. Thanks for that.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

I don't the poll you started serves much purposes, as, it all depends on the house and site!

Anyway, I would suggest somewhere between E 750 and E 1000 + VAT.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

dingbat wrote: »
    Hi.

Wondering what the current ballpark cost (ex. VAT) of a house and site drawings survey is for a fairly standard semi-d in the Dublin area.

(i.e. a survey to use as the first stage of a planning process, not the survey you'd get before buying a house)

For a set of drawings of the existing house on site which could then be used for a planning application (with the same guy) would be at the lower end of your poll choices IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭dingbat

Yeah I take your point. I suppose I have a vision of what I'd consider to be a Dublin semi-d. Shows my ignorance ;-)

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement