Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract cancellation

Options
  • 06-01-2017 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, my father recently signed up for a new contract for broadband and phone last month. He would like to cancel the broadband side and keep the phone as the broadband speed just isn't good enough. Can this be done or would he be locked into a contract?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

dannyc1 wrote: »
    Hi, my father recently signed up for a new contract for broadband and phone last month. He would like to cancel the broadband side and keep the phone as the broadband speed just isn't good enough. Can this be done or would he be locked into a contract?
    Hi  dannyc1,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

If your father is still within his 14 day cooling off period our cancellations team can arrange cancellation for him. If not I'm afraid the contract will stand.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement